Friday, August 19, 2016

Blue Moon Art Tour - 10th Anniversary

We're celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Blue Moon Art Tour this Labor Day weekend -  Saturday, September 3rd and Sunday, September 4th from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm both days. Sara Balbin, Diana Randolph, Reg Behrends and I will open our studios and have artwork for sale, refreshments, door prizes and demonstrations at scheduled times on both days. In my demonstration, I will explain how I determine the key colors and shapes in a flower. Then I will begin a floral painting in oil to show the process.

PLUS at my studio I will give a 10% discount on all original artwork.

For more information, go to www.bluemoonarttour.blogspot.com  
Hope you can join us!

Here is a sample of some of the new work you will see in my studio:



"Apron and Bouquet", 18" x 14", oil on linen





"Radicchio", 9" x 12", oil on linen





"Chinese Lanterns", 8" x 8", oil on linen, SOLD





"Lilacs and Goblet", 8" x 8", oil on linen, SOLD





"Red Hightops", 9" x 12", oil on linen, SOLD





"Lilacs and Fringe", 12" x 9", oil on linen, SOLD





"Lemon Lilies", 8" x 10", oil on linen, SOLD





"Primary Sunflowers", 14" x 11", oil on linen, SOLD





"Nasturtium Fantasy", 30" x 40", oil on linen, SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment